Friday, July 22, 2011

Virtual Release Party ~ Asking For Andre

VIRTUAL RELEASE PARTY FOR

Asking For Andre
Now available from Ellora's Cave.

The naughty Italian playboy from Beg For It is set to once again heat up the halls of The Mirage Agency.



Andre Lavin lives life in the fast lane and the pampered Italian playboy isn’t used to being denied. Anything. Which makes his attraction to the shy, hauntingly beautiful Cassandra Michaels even more frustrating. She’s unimpressed by his flashy lifestyle and his every attempt to get closer seems to drive her further away. Until he overhears her whispered wish for sex lessons.

Where Casey comes from, rich, handsome men don’t fall for girls like her but there’s nothing to stop her from enjoying a fling. All she needs is one night to find out what she’s been missing and then she can go back to her boring, predictable life. One night to touch and be touched and she can leave with her heart intact.

Or so she hopes. Because although Andre is more than ready to teach her anything she asks, what he isn’t willing to do is ever let her go.


CONTEST

Since I'm just thrilled that this book is out, I think I'll give away 2 things to a lucky commenter. I'll give away one copy of Beg for It AND one copy of Asking for Andre. Just because I want to :)


MINX

14 comments:

Ellie McKay said...

Congrats!

Kris Starr said...

Sounds like a fabulous story!
Congrats!

Kris :)

katsrus said...

Congrats on your new release.
Sue B

M. Malone said...

Thanks Kris! It was such a wild ride working on this story. But so worth it.

Jinx Jamison said...

Hey! You've already got a review at Ellora's Cave :) Yay!

M. Malone said...

Tee hee. So I do, so I do...
I will NEVER get tired of hearing a reader say they enjoyed my work. Never gets old :)

M. Malone said...

Hi Sue, thanks for coming by.

Lanae T. said...

Congrats on the release!

Sounds like an awesome story! And Beg For It sounds hot!!!

Cathy M said...

Congratulations Minx. I loved the blurb and the excerpt was a total kick. Casey is in for a huge treat with Andre calling the shots.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

M. Malone said...

Hi Cathy and Lanae!

Thanks for coming by and chatting. Andre is definitely a troublemaker which is why I had to bring him back for a sequel!

He didn't get to cause enough mayhem in Beg For It :)

Leni said...

I'm already cheering for the shy girl and waiting to find out what lessons both are going to learn.

M. Malone said...

Hi Leni,

Thanks for coming by. I had to fight to keep my shy heroine.

Publishers think readers only want super-confident, kick ass heroines but I think shy girls need love too!

M. Malone said...

I just realized I never announced the winners.

Congrats Leni and Caity Mack! I'll contact you so you can pick which ebook you'd like as a prize!

Cathy M said...

This is so nice of you, Minx. I would love to read Andre's story.