Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pleasure me with your....... mouse

Keeping with yesterdays interesting blog on Rent - A- Dildo by Meagan I decided to chip in my interesting find, or shall I say a find that had been discovered by a friend of mine. Let me introduce you to the Internet Enabled Rabbit Dildo.

Yes, now you can have some fun with the click of a mouse. All for the price of $119.95

Now you and your lover can have a little bit of fun, even if he's on the other end of the city. All it takes is a click of a mouse. The bonus part is that once you plug in you can get some extra features to make the evening even more interesting.

From all the things available to get to spice up ones sex life I must say this is an interesting invention. I guess it's time to get with the computer world.

All you need is a serial port and the Windows 98 and your ready to let your lover blow your mind.

I wonder how popular this item is? A smart invention I might add.

What will they come up with next?

I wonder how many other interesting items there are out there. I guess the old fashion way of pleasure is being replaced by new items. What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my! Now that's an interesting object! So many new things nowadays, so many gadgets, and it's all electronic and not to mention the price on that thing! WHOA! Great blog Savannah. Keep it up!

Denise

P. Robinson said...

Wow!
I've never heard of this before- sort of like the remote control vibes. Thanks for sharing!

Kissa Starling

Emma Petersen said...

Hmmm...Okay. Is it plugged into the computer? I'm all for putting a spark back into the relationship as long as it doesn't actually spark me too. Hehe.

Jade Twilight said...

Puts a new swing on cybersex, now don't it?

Unknown said...

You naughty naughty girls!

I thought you were joking until I followed the link. That is too funny - and so high tech I feel like we're in the Star Trek era. Cool.

The things I learn from blogs...

Meagan Hatfield said...

Hmm, now I just have to figure out how to keep the cords hidden under my desk at work and I'm all set.

LOL!

Savannah Chase said...

Oh i think you can manage to hide it....you can say its part of your new pillow for your chair..LOL

bzzzt...yah can you imagine, your computer crashes...what will happen to this....

Leah Braemel said...

Combine this with that new 'Hawaii' chair and you're set. Cables will be a bit of a problem - pity they can't come out with a wireless one. Or maybe that's the next generation.

Makes the idea of a long-distance relationship much more interesting, doesn't it?