Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Release!

Hi Everyone!

First off, I want to wish you all a very sexy Valentine's Day (and night) filled with hot, steamy love and chocolate covered hotties. *winks*

Also, here's a quickie about my new Valentine's Day release! Don't forget to keep checking my website for contest information - I'll be giving away some goodies signed by Andrei Claude - the gorgeous model on my cover - as soon as they get back to me from Malta. ;-)

The Marquis & The Mistress

By Meagan Hatfield

Hot-Historical Romance Novel

Now available from the Dark Castle Lords

Blurb: A Courtesan catches the King’s eye and is offered the role of his new royal mistress. She arrives at court, never expecting to see her betrothed, a man she thought perished at sea ten years ago, not only alive, but still working for the King she’d come to court to seduce.

4 comments:

Savannah Chase said...

Congrats on the new release...Andrei look mighty fine on that cover...

Happy Valentine's Day....

Meagan Hatfield said...

Thanks, sweet lady! *smiles*

Lauren said...

Hey Meagan,

Andrei Claude is on 50% of the romance covers (the e-books anyway) that I've seen. He is too hot. A great selling point for any cover. Plus, I like the premise of your book. CONGRATS!

Meagan Hatfield said...

Hey Michelle!

Yeah, I requested Andrei and was stoked to get him. He's very droolworthy and even better - he's a sweetie too. :-)

Thanks for your kind words about the release! I have a love for everything French and courtesans, so I mixed them together. LOL!